If you’re here, you’re one of those people who believe good content is worthy a few pennies. And possibly that my work is that good content.
Please don’t change your mind in the next 1,5 seconds and click on one of these options:
1) Patreon: for regular Koto supporters
2) Kofi: for a once-in-a-lifetime display of affection. Still very much appreciated.
You can buy me a coffee here. Slurp slurp… Delicious!
If you don’t have a credit card or a Paypal account there are still other possibilities, keep on reading!
3) If you want to support my work financially, the first step is to deactivate your AdBlocker. Sounds obvious but it never is. If you can’t support me financially is fine, I don’t blame you. So let Google do it.
4) If you have a few bucks to spare you can bid on my website and place your ads on it using PROJECT WONDERFUL:
5) There is a last (but also very good) way to help in case you are a Tapastic user. It’s the Tapas tipping option. I have it too, sooooooo… In case…. yannow… There you go, click right on it. Quick reminder: in order to tip, you can buy coins or earn them by watching some ads, so you have the choice 🙂
If you have arrived at the end of this post and you haven’t found a way to help that is convenient for you, you can still have a look at the “10 ways to support my work for free” page and hopefully find what you look for there.
In any case I’m glad you came, thank you for your time and hopefully see you again soon!